Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello!

I'm totally wedding-obsessed.  I've been obsessed with weddings since my first flower girl experience at five years old.  There were lots of pretend weddings growing up, and now finally, I get to plan the real thing.  My own wedding will be in August.  So far, much of my planning has been cross country as I am living in Atlanta and getting married in Seattle. 

In my search for the perfect elements to my wedding, I've come across some absolutely amazing ideas and tips, but there is no way I could ever combine them all in my own wedding.  That's where the blog comes in.  I wanted a place to share the fabulousness that I've found, plus share the craziness of planning my own Seattle wedding.

I also hope other Emerald City brides will share their experience, their ideas, and their advice.  So, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment