Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beyond the Ballroom: Unique Wedding Venues

If you're like many of the brides out there interested in a unique place to have your ceremony and/ or reception, you should have no problem finding just the right one in Seattle.  In my search for a venue for my own wedding, I came across some amazing spaces that I thought I'd share with you.  As a first installment, here are three options that, for the right couple and the right wedding, would be fabulous.  Click on the link to go to the venue's home page.  I'll continue to post more unique venue options, so if you have some hidden gems, send 'em my way!

Georgetown Ballroom
Holds: 450
Price: between $1500 and $2200
Notes:  Funky and colorful indoor/ outdoor spaces, flexible layout

Photo: Josie Liming Photography
 ************************************************
Holds: 250
Price: can work within any budget (um, amazing!)
Notes: Self-catering options, themed rooms, described as “artistic speakeasy”

Photo: Urban Light Studios
 ************************************************

Holds: 200
Price:  Call 206.334.0513 for pricing
Notes: Fun Broadway location, outdoor space, vintage look

Photo:  Julia's Restaurant
 






No comments:

Post a Comment